Golden Ball Turnip Heirloom Seed
Welcome to Todd's Seeds, your trusted source for premium heirloom seeds. Our Golden Ball Turnip Heirloom Seeds bring a unique and vibrant addition to your garden. Known for their smooth, golden roots and sweet, mild flavor, these heirloom turnips are a delightful choice for gardeners and culinary enthusiasts. Whether you're an experienced gardener or just starting out, these seeds will help you grow your own Golden Ball Turnips with ease.
- **Soil Preparation:** Choose well-drained, loose soil with a pH level of 6.0-7.5 for optimal turnip growth.
- **Planting Time:** Sow Golden Ball Turnip seeds in early spring or late summer for the best results.
- **Sowing:** Plant the seeds 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart in rows or containers.
- **Sunlight:** Turnips thrive in full sun but can tolerate partial shade.
- **Watering:** Keep the soil consistently moist to encourage rapid and uniform root growth.
You can start harvesting Golden Ball Turnips when they reach a size of 2-3 inches in diameter, usually around 40-60 days after planting. Gently pull them from the soil or use a garden fork. These turnips are known for their tenderness and mild, sweet taste.
**Delicious Culinary Uses:**
Golden Ball Turnips are prized for their smooth, buttery texture and mild, sweet flavor. They are excellent when eaten raw in salads, sliced for vegetable platters, or pickled for a delightful snack. These turnips also shine when roasted, mashed, or added to soups and stews, adding a touch of sweetness to your culinary creations.
**Todd's Seeds Guarantee:**
At Todd's Seeds, we are dedicated to providing you with top-quality heirloom seeds. Our Golden Ball Turnip Heirloom Seeds are non-GMO and carefully selected to ensure excellent germination and growth. Embark on your gardening journey with Todd's Seeds, and enjoy the satisfaction of growing your own unique and flavorful Golden Ball Turnips in your garden. Happy gardening and happy cooking!
1 Packet: 7 g
1 Gram ~ 300-450 seeds
1 Pound ~ 210,000 seeds