Jubilee Tomato Heirloom Seed
Welcome to Todd's Seeds, your trusted source for premium tomato seeds. Our Jubilee Tomato Heirloom Seeds introduce a vibrant and flavorful variety to elevate your garden. Known for their golden, meaty, and sweet fruits, these heirloom tomatoes are a favorite for gardeners and culinary enthusiasts. Whether you're an experienced gardener or just starting out, these seeds will help you grow your own Jubilee tomatoes with ease.
- **Soil Preparation:** Choose well-drained, fertile soil with a pH level of 6.0-7.0 for optimal tomato growth.
- **Planting Time:** Start indoors 6-8 weeks before the last expected frost date in your area. Transplant seedlings outdoors when the danger of frost has passed.
- **Sowing:** Plant the seeds 1/4 inch deep in seed trays or small pots. Once seedlings have developed true leaves, transplant them to your garden or larger containers, spacing them 24-36 inches apart.
- **Sunlight:** Tomatoes require full sun for at least 6-8 hours a day.
- **Watering:** Keep the soil consistently moist, but avoid overwatering to prevent root rot.
Jubilee tomatoes are ready to harvest when they have a brilliant golden color and a slightly soft texture when gently squeezed. This typically occurs 70-80 days after transplanting.
**Delicious Culinary Uses:**
Jubilee tomatoes bring a burst of sweet and sunny flavor to your dishes. They are perfect for slicing and adding to salads, sandwiches, and salsas. These tomatoes also excel in homemade tomato sauces, relishes, and canning. Enjoy the delightful taste and vibrant color of Jubilee tomatoes in your culinary creations.
**Todd's Seeds Guarantee:**
At Todd's Seeds, we are committed to providing you with high-quality heirloom seeds. Our Jubilee Tomato Heirloom Seeds are non-GMO and carefully selected to ensure excellent germination and growth. Embark on your gardening journey with Todd's Seeds, and revel in the joy of growing your own golden Jubilee tomatoes in your garden. Happy gardening and happy cooking!
1 Packet: 250 mg
1 Gram ~ 250-380 seeds
1 Pound ~ 175,000 seeds