- Works on Mosquitoes, Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches, Spiders, Caterpillars. See label for full list.
- For use outdoors, on lawns, & as a barrier band treatment. Not for indoor use.
- Readily mixes with water and can be used in a tank-type or power sprayer.
- Can also be used for spot application for immediate effect.
- Application varies based on method and area. See label for additional instruction.
38 Plus Turf Termite and Ornamental Insect Control
Controls home invading insects, lawn insects, insects on ornamentals plus trench and fence post termite recommendations.
Insects Controlled: Borers, Bark Beetles, Aphids, Bagworms, Sod Webworms, Mosquitoes, Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches, Earwigs, Spiders and many others listed on the label.
Mix 1.6 fluid oz. (3 1/4 Tablespoons) of this product per 1 gallon of spray solution to make a 0.5% spray emulsion.
SPOT TREATMENT: Apply a 0.5% emulsion as a pin stream low-pressure spray or as a paint-on application with a paintbrush. Treat where pests are found or entry points of the structure such as window frames, doorways, porches, patios and foundation. Spot-treatment may also be made to garages, garbage cans, and garbage areas. DO NOT apply indoors (including crawl spaces).
PERIMETER APPLICATION: Spray a 6 to 8 foot wide band of soil around the perimeter of the house. Treat the foundation wall to a height of 2 to 3 feet. Use a spray volume of 2 to 10 gallons of 0.5% emulsion per 1,000 square feet. If mulch or debris is present, a higher volume application rate may be needed to ensure adequate coverage.